1. Niagara Region Child Care Waitlist- ONeList
For a child care space at any of our 23 child care locations, parents must first visit the Onelist website; https://niagara.onehsn.com to put his/her name on the waitlist.
2. Applying for assistance with child care fees
For assistance with child care fees visit https://www.niagararegion.ca/living/childcare/default.aspx
Or call 905-980-6000 or 1-800-263-7215 ext. 3897
- Parents must visit the Onelist website; https://niagara.onehsn.com to put his/her name on the waitlist for any child care space.
- Parents should meet with a Caseworker to determine eligibility as soon as possible. The Caseworker will determine how many days per week and the hours per day the child is allowed to attend the centre.
- If parents wish to start their child prior to receiving subsidy approval, they must pay full child care fees. Once the Supervisor of the centre receives the subsidy approval in writing from the Caseworker, the child can begin on the start date approved, (depending on the availability of space).
Parents are responsible for informing the Caseworker of any changes in their address, phone number, employment, school or training circumstances. This includes a change in the number of days required, a change in work hours. Failure to notify the Subsidy Worker of changes could result in the loss of subsidy.